Thanksgiving is over, so it’s time to get ready for Christmas, Hanukkah, Kwanzaa and other end-of-year family celebrations. You can save 10%, 15%, up to 30% off holiday gifts, lights, decorations and more when you use your military discounts at these military-friendly retailers.
Food and gifts:
- Check your local PX and commissary for special holiday deals and everyday savings—save as much as 30%.
- Save 10% at Omaha Steaks with your military discount.
- Browse this long list of retailers offering military discounts on everything from jewelry, automotive accessories and steaks to clothing, electronics, wireless and internet service.
Toys and kids:
Deck your halls with discounts from some of your favorite retailers:
- JoAnn Fabric and Craft Stores: Get 15% off in-store and online on holiday home décor and a large selection of crafts, fabrics, faux floral and more.
- Lowe’s: Save 10% off in-store and online on holiday decorations including lights, trees, inflatables, stockings, wreaths, and of course gifts for your family DIYer.
- Michael’s: Get a 15% discount off in-store when you buy holiday décor and decorations including do-it-yourself project supplies.
- 1-800-Flowers: Save 25% off fresh flowers, delicious treats and special gifts.
- Overstock.com: Free membership in Club O helps you save on Christmas trees, seasonal décor, candles, jewelry, kids’ toys and other gift items.
- Pottery Barn: Get a 15% discount in-store on gifts, candles, holiday decorations and lights.
- Williams-Sonoma: Save 15% off in-store on Christmas trees, wreaths, garlands, candy, food gifts and more.
- Yankee Candle: Get 10% off in-store and online on holiday candles, accessories, home fragrance and gifts.
Many military discounts are available to both active duty military and retired veterans of the U.S. Army, Marine Corps, Navy, Air Force, Coast Guard, National Guard and Reserves. Check individual store policies for I.D. requirements and eligible purchases.
If you don’t see your favorite national or local retailers listed, don’t be shy. Ask if they offer military discounts before you start shopping. It’s an easy way to stretch your family’s holiday budget.