This September during Life Insurance Awareness Month, we’re asking you to join us in a very important mission. It could put $500 cash in your pocket.
Help us get this important message out to all military families: Life insurance isn’t for the person buying it. Life insurance is for those you love and want to protect.
Spreading the word is fun, easy and could win you a cash prize. Just select a cute photo of your own loved ones, write a caption, then enter it in our #WhoIProtect photo contest. There are 3 ways to enter:
- Enter directly on our Facebook contest page here.
- Upload your photo on Twitter using the hashtag #WhoIProtect and “USBA” in your post.
- Sign in to your Instagram account and post the photo to your page with the hashtag #WhoIProtect and “USBA” in your description.
Encourage your friends and family to vote for your entry on Facebook by sharing your entry via Facebook during the voting period. The Grand Prize photo receiving the most votes wins $500 and will be featured as the USBA cover photo! Two runners-up will each receive $250.
- Photo entries accepted Friday, September 5 thru Friday, September 19, 2014.
- Facebook voting is from Saturday, September 20 thru 11:59 CST, Tuesday, September 30, 2014.
- Winners will be selected on Friday, October 3, 2014.
See official photo contest rules. Make sure to LIKE and FOLLOW us on Facebook.