Once again, the holiday season is upon us. If you enjoy giving gifts but want to keep an eye on your budget, we can help. We’ve compiled a list of military-friendly retailers where you can save anywhere from 10 to 30%, whether you’re looking for holiday décor or special gifts for friends and family.
Find favorite gifts for everyone on your list
- American Girl offers a 15% military discount to active duty, retirees, veterans and military spouses and dependents on the purchase of dolls, accessories and books.
- Mattel Toy Store saves you 30% on some of the most popular toys in the world.
- Yankee Candle gives you a 10% discount on purchases of candles, accessories and more.
- Williams Sonoma offers 15% off of in-store purchases of high-quality home and kitchen goods.
- Overstock.com helps you save on holiday décor, kids’ toys, jewelry and much more through a free membership in Club O.
- Lowe’s gives you 10% off in store and online, whether you need holiday items or supplies for your next DIY project.
- Omaha Steaks lets you send high quality fresh meats at 10% off.
- 1-800-Flowers: Save 25% off fresh flowers, delicious treats and special gifts.
- Pottery Barn offers a 15% discount in-store on gifts, candles, holiday decorations and lights.
Still need more ideas?
- Check your local PX and commissary for special holiday deals and everyday savings, where you can save as much as 30%.
- Check out a list of discounts specifically for the kids in your life.
- Browse a long list of companies that show their support for service members, retired military, veterans, spouses and their families through discounts that are available all year long.
To redeem most discounts, you’ll need to show your military ID at the time of purchase. Some places will require you to prove your military affiliation through a third-party program, such as ID.me or SheerID.
Finally, if you don’t see your favorite retailer listed, don’t be afraid to ask if they offer military discounts before you start shopping. You may be pleasantly surprised!
USBA is a not-for-profit Association that provides budget-friendly life insurance, health insurance supplements and other products and services for military personnel, Federal employees, National Guard and Reserve members, Veterans and their families.