Children’s Group Whole Life Insurance
Beginning a life insurance program today helps protect your child’s ability to be covered by life insurance in the future. No matter what age they turn, what occupation they choose, or whatever health conditions occur, their coverage cannot be cancelled as long as the premiums are paid when due.
- $5,000 of coverage starting at $1.60 per month1
- Coverage available: $5,000 to $25,0002
- Coverage age: 1 year through 17 years
- “Permanent” life insurance protection for your children that also accumulates cash value
- The best time to start life insurance for your child is when they are young and in good health
- 30-Day Unconditional Promise
All guarantees are backed by the claims-paying ability of the issuer.
Monthly rate: $5,000 guaranteed lifetime coverage for 1 year old dependent child female.
Note: There is an aggregate maximum per child of $25,000 of Life Insurance under all USBA Group Life Plans. $25,000 aggregate maximum includes all child coverage under Group Policy G-5393- and G-5393-2.
Coverage can be rescinded in the first two years if a material misstatement regarding your child’s health is made in the application for coverage.