If you’re ready to begin your holiday preparations, you may be wondering where you can find the best prices on gifts for your friends and family members. Because of your military service, a variety of retailers are standing by, ready to offer you a military discount of up to 30% off on holiday gifts, decorations, meals and so much more.
Best of all, you’re eligible for these discounts whether you’re active duty or a retired veteran of the U.S. Army, Marine Corps, Navy, Air Force, Coast Guard, National Guard and Reserves. We encourage you to check individual store policies for I.D. requirements and eligible purchases.
So where can you find these amazing deals? Let us point you to some options.
Make a child’s dreams come true
- Save 15%-30% off Mattel, American Girl, Great Wolf Lodge, and more. Review this list of retailers that offer military discounts on things kids love.
Decorate for the holidays with discounts from some of your favorite retailers
- JoAnn Fabric and Craft Stores: Get 15% off in-store and online on holiday home décor and a large selection of crafts, fabrics, faux floral and more.
- Lowe’s: Save 10% off in-store and online on holiday decorations including lights, trees, inflatables, stockings, wreaths, and of course gifts for your family DIYer.
- Michael’s: Get a 15% discount off when you buy holiday décor and decorations including do-it-yourself project supplies.
- 1-800-Flowers: Save up to 30% off fresh flowers, delicious treats, and special gifts.
- Overstock.com: Free membership in Club O helps you save on seasonal décor, candles, jewelry, kids’ toys, and other gift items.
Enjoy a holiday dining experience
Whether you’re shopping for holiday gifts together or you simply want to plan a fun meal out with the family, you can save money by dining at one of these many restaurants that offer a military discount.
Be aware that not all locations of these restaurants will offer a military discount, so you’ll want to ask at the location you visit. You may be asked to show your military ID when you pay the bill to receive your military discount.
Don’t see your favorite retailer?
If you have a favorite place to shop and it’s not listed here, be sure to ask if they offer military discounts. You may be pleasantly surprised!
USBA is a not-for-profit Association that provides group life insurance, health insurance supplements, and other products and services to military personnel, Federal employees, National Guard and Reserve members, Veterans and their families.