When you’re considering ways to provide for your loved ones’ financial security, you should take a close look at 15 Year Group Level Term Life Insurance from USBA. As one of our most popular term life insurance policies, it can help create peace of mind with payments that, while not guaranteed, are expected to remain the same for the full 15 years.
Are you curious about why so many others rely on our 15 Year Group Level Term Life Insurance for their financial security? Read on to learn about key features of this policy so you can decide if it’s the right coverage for you.
- This policy offers $100,000 of coverage starting at $5.75 per month.1
- Choose your coverage amount, from $25,000 to $500,000 in $1,000 increments.
- Coverage age: 64 and younger (59 and younger in New York).
- If you’re healthy and lead a healthy lifestyle, you may qualify to receive a discount. Lower Preferred Rates are available to qualified USBA insureds, starting at $100,000 of coverage.
- Renew your coverage for an additional 15-year term at the end of your first 15-year term, as long as you’re age 65 or younger (under age 60 for New York residents).
- Your spouse beneficiary may qualify for an immediate emergency payment of up to $15,000 once USBA is notified of your death. Some restrictions may apply.
- 30-Day Free Look so you can make sure you’re completely satisfied with your coverage.
Please note that the overall maximum coverage for each Member/Associate Member is $650,000 under all USBA-sponsored Group Life Insurance Policies. If you are age 69 and below, if approved, you can add up to an additional $100,000 of Traditional Whole Life (G-10648-0), for a maximum of $750,000.
Add Value Through Optional Coverage
- Optional coverage for your spouse. The 15 Year Group Level Term Life policy is also available for your spouse.
- Optional AD&D. You can add $40,000 of optional accidental death and dismemberment (AD&D) coverage for $2.00 per month.2
- Optional children’s term life coverage. Elect this coverage to protect your eligible children (unmarried children ages 14 days through 22 years) who are not eligible for USBA Membership.3 The monthly premium is just $1.50 per unit – and each unit covers all of your eligible children.
Get All the Policy Details You Need
Of course, you’ll want to review all the details related to the 15 Year Group Level Term Life Insurance before you make your final decision. Please visit the USBA website for everything you need to know. You can read the fine print, check out our FAQs and even apply online.
1 Example premium for a 24 year old Female on a Preferred Rate policy. See Policy Details for more information.
2 This material is not intended for use with residents of New Mexico with respect to AD&D Insurance.
Note: If you live outside the U.S. and are not at an APO/FPO address, you must be a U.S. citizen.
3 Adopted/foster/stepchildren must be dependent on the member for over 50% of their support. If both parents are insured with USBA coverage, only one parent may request Children’s Coverage. Each $25,000 of USBA Group Term Life coverage you request allows you to apply for one unit of Children’s Coverage. The maximum is four units. Children’s Coverage can continue as long as premiums are paid when due, you continue to be insured under USBA-sponsored Group Life Insurance, and your children remain eligible.
USBA is a not-for-profit Association that provides group life insurance, health insurance supplements, and other products and services to military personnel, Federal employees, National Guard and Reserve members, Veterans and their families.
Follow us on social media @USBAInsurance