Need help paying for college for your child or spouse?



Did you know you may be able to transfer your post-9/11 GI-Bill Benefits to family members?  The transferability option (TEB) allows service members, on or after August, 2009, to transfer unused education benefits to their spouses or dependent children.

You must have at least six years of service, and commit to an additional four years of service in order to transfer benefits. Because of this benefit’s potential impact on recruiting and retention, transferability policy is determined by the Department of Defense (DoD) and the military services. 

Read more about who is eligible and how to apply.

Back to Blog Home Page