Did you know USBA has a family of affinity partners that offers USBA members special savings? One of the newest is Emergency Assistance Plus (EA+).
For less than 25¢ a day, EA+ provides travelers with a safety net to help pay for emergencies health and travel insurance generally don’t cover. It also provides services that help you get the care you need when away from home. Participating members have 24/7 access to EA+ staff speaking over 70 languages with in-depth knowledge of local cultures and procedures all over the world. Learn more.
Whether you’re traveling out of town, out of state, or out of the country, when someone in your family needs medical care you can turn to EA+ for over 20 emergency and medical services including:
- Interpreters for emergencies when you don’t speak the language
- Recommendations to make sure you’re getting the best medical treatment
- Helicopter or ambulance medical evacuation to an appropriate medical facility if your current facility can’t properly treat you
- 24-Hour Doctor/ER/Dentist/Attorney Locator Service
- One round-trip economy airline ticket for a loved one to join you if you’re traveling alone and must stay in a hospital for over 7 days … plus more!
USBA members save 47% and members with families save 42% on annual enrollment. Sign up now and get a 30-day risk-free trial.
Interested in taking advantage of all your USBA membership benefits? Register at the USBA Member Service Center.