At USBA, we help active, retired, and transitioning military find the right life insurance protection for their needs. Here are the 10 reasons to consider trusting USBA with life insurance to protect your family. Which applies to you?
- You’re about to leave the military and your SGLI life insurance will end 120 days after your last day of service. You want to find affordable protection to replace it.
- You’ve already transitioned from the military and now the SGLI clock is ticking. You’re on a mission to find affordable life insurance from a provider you can trust so there’s no gap in your family’s protection.
- You’re still on active duty in the Army, Navy, Marines, Air Force or Coast Guard, but you need more than the SGLI maximum of $400,000. USBA coverage is portable; you can keep it in and out of the service.
- You want to supplement your SGLI with portable insurance you can keep no matter how many times you change jobs in civilian life.
- You’re looking for military-friendly coverage that includes an Emergency Death Benefit that can pay your spouse beneficiary an emergency payment of 50% of the proceeds (up to $15,000) on telephone notification of your death. This can be very helpful at a time when other money may be tied up for your family and hard to access.
- You’ve recently remarried and now have additional financial responsibilities for your blended family.
- You’ve recently married and you now have more than just yourself to think about.
- You’re over 50 and you want permanent lifetime coverage with cash value and guarantees.
- You and your spouse have a new addition in your family and you want to make sure there’s money for college should something happen to you.
- You want to make your own insurance decisions in the privacy of your home. But you’d also like to know you can talk with someone knowledgeable about your choices, someone who understands the unique needs of those who serve in the military.
USBA stands ready to assist you and your family. Get a free quote online—there’s no obligation. Or call 1-877-297-92365 to get answers to your questions.